Here are 3 fun Valentine’s Day ideas to do with your buddy
-Cutting board to let dry (optional)
- Gather your materials.
- Start by ripping your scrap paper and newspaper into small pieces.
- Add water
- Squish and let soften
- Using a blender blend the water and paper pulp.
- Put towels under your screen and pop the pulp on it
- Press the water out. You can use a dish cloth (smooth cotton not fluffy)
- Flip onto a cutting board and let dry.
- Cut into hearts and add some ribbon
HEART MARSHMALLOW STRUCTURES
-Heart Shaped Marshmallows
Have fun creating structures and connecting them with the toothpicks. The sky is the limit with this fun craft!
FIZZY HEARTS EXPERIMENTS
-White school glue
-Vinegar and container to put it in (small glass jar)
-Red food coloring (liquid ones)
- On your paper make the shape of the hearts in glue and sprinkle well with baking soda. Do them on a tray and leave it to dry. (The almost dry hearts produce more fizz because of the more solid state)
- Add a few drops of red food coloring to your vinegar. (5 to 10 drops) Make sure you are using a tray!
- Add the vinegar to the center of the heart and watch it fizz!