Looking for fun activities to do this summer with your buddy ? We've rounded up free and fun activities for you!
- Obstacle course: Construct an obstacle course with hula hoops, jump ropes, sticks, stones, hoses, and other materials from around the house. Your kids can take turns completing it-and the person with the fastest time wins a prize!
- Plan a bike parade: Encourage your buddy to decorate their rides with streamers, stickers, flags, and more-then let them cruise around the neighborhood to show off their creation.
- Make a bird feeder: Invite summertime birds to your yard with a DIY bird feeder. To make it, simply coat sticks with peanut butter and roll them in birdseed.
- Chalk bombs: Use a clean soap-dispenser pump to fill water balloons with a washable chalk-paint mixture (1 cup of water, 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, and a few drops of food coloring). Have your buddy draw targets on the ground with chalk.
- Decorate rocks: with paint, stickers, markers, glitter, and other art supplies.