Learning how to manage time effectively is an important skill.
Becoming better at managing time allows you to become more organized, more confident, and learn more effectively. Good time management skills help prioritize tasks so you are able to complete school work and assignments on time.
- Have an agenda: This will help you prioritize your projects and provide a structure to help you keep on track and meet due dates.
- Start working on assignments early: Good time management skills mean not leaving assignments until the day before they are due. Review every week upcoming assignments and tests and add them to your agenda
- Work on one thing at a time: Focusing on one task at a time will help you complete it more efficiently and effectively.
- Take breaks: For every 30 minutes of school work or study make sure to schedule a short 10-15 minute break to recharge.
- Get 8-10 hours of sleep: Getting enough sleep is important to help you recharge and have the energy needed to stay on track the next day