Here are three fun holiday crafts you can do with your buddy.
-6 – 4 x 1 white Lego plates
-18 – 3 x 1 white Lego plates
-String or ribbon for hanging
- Build a Lego hexagon
- On each of the hexagon sides insert a plate with two plates going on each side
- Optional: Hang a string or ribbon in the middle
Egg Carton Reindeer
-Red pom pom
-Brown card stock paper
-Glue/ Hot glue gun
- Start by cutting individual cups from an egg carton (the corner ones work best because they are bigger).
- Paint them with brown and let them dry.
- Glue on some googly eyes and a red pom pom for the nose.
- Cut out some reindeer ears/antlers with card stock paper and glue them onto Rudolph
-4 oz of clear glue or 5oz of white school glue
-1/4 liquid starch
-Peppermint scent (optional)
-Cups (for mixing)
- Pour your Elmer’s glue into a cup.
- Add a tbsp. of water, food coloring, peppermint scent (optional) and glitter and mix well.
- Keep stirring and it will start to form.
- Take out of the cup and begin kneading.
- If the slime is too sticky, add a little bit of starch at a time (about 1 tsp or less)Store in sealed container that has no air. If your slime is exposed to air too long, it dries out.