It’s already October! Are you ready for Halloween? Here’s 5 super cool and easy Halloween crafts for you and your buddy. You’ll find pumpkin crafts, spider crafts, ghost crafts and more… all perfect for a fun time!
Sugar Skull Rocks using Puffy Paint
These puffy paint sugar skull rocks are a great project for all ages. You just need rocks and puffy paint. If you don’t have any puffy paint acrylic paint or any type of paint works too!
Spider Craft using mini pumpkins
Turn a mini pumpkin into an adorable spider craft for Halloween! You’ll need:
- Mini pumpkin
- Black paint and paintbrush
- Black construction paper
- Googly eyes
Start by painting your mini pumpkin black and let it dry completely. . Cut out eight legs for your spider from the black construction paper and accordion fold (fold back and forth) all eight legs. Glue some googly eyes and the accordion legs to your pumpkin.
Fingerpaint Halloween treat bags
These bags are super simple – and the possibilities are endless. You’ll need:
- Sturdy Bags from the Dollar Store
- Q-tips or Paint Brushes
- Googly eyes (optional)
Decorate the whole bag adding paint, googly eyes or any other decoration like stickers, glitter, etc. The best part is this Halloween bag can be used for trick or treating on Halloween.
Pumpkin Apple Stamps
These Pumpkin Apple Stamps are a fun way to celebrate the season!
- Orange craft paint
- Green craft paint
- (Mentor step) First cut your apples in half, dry inside and outside with paper towel
- On a paper plate or scrap paper, squirt a little orange paint on one, and green on the other
- Using the inside of the apple as a stamp , dip the inside of your apple in orange paint, making sure it’s completely covered in paint, then stamp on your white paper
- Using a paint brush, paint a leaf and stem of the top of your pumpkins
- Let your beautiful pumpkins dry and display proudly
Halloween Leaf Ghosts
- White Paint
- Black Paint or googly eyes
Go outside with your buddy and find some leaves. Paint them all white and add the googly eyes for the finishing touch. These ghost leaves are easy to make!